· Full-time and part-time positions
· Permanent and temporary contracts
· Based in Harold’s Cross or Blackrock
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services has several opportunities for staff nurses in our Palliative Care Unit, our Care of the Older Person Unit and our Rheumatology Unit. The successful candidate will help to ensure that a caring environment is achieved within the ward, contributing to the highest possible quality of nursing care. At least 1 years’ experience as a Registered General Nurse is a desirable criterion but consideration will be given to newly qualified nurses with experience in Gerontology, Palliative Care or Rheumatology.
Essential and Desirable Requirements
· Registered General Nurse with NMBI
· Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
· Qualification in Gerontology, Palliative Care or Rheumatology
· Experience of palliative care approach
· Experience in Chronic Illness
Before you go
Use professional CV templates that show exactly what employers look for. Easy to use and done within minutes - try now for free!