AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
As the successful STEM Teacher Intern your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the below:
- You will review and evaluate AbbVie’s approach to STEM engagement, including existing collateral materials (brochures, video content) with the view to adjusting to reflect best practice and future educational trends.
- You will assist in the development/refinement of:
- You will help to craft a long-range plan RE future STEM-focused engagement with various stakeholders, including (but not exclusive to) educators and students
- You will work cross funtionally, assisting our project team with event planning for various STEM related activities
- You will work with STEM leads across Ireland sites on the implementation of STEM-focused training
- You will participate in induction training with HR teams and attend a number of sessions and events with other Interns over the course of the placement to get a better understanding of the company and our industry.
- You will have a dedicated ‘buddy’ throughout the placement to provide appropriate orientation, support and guidance whenever needed.
You must be matched with AbbVie via the STEM Teacher Internship Program
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job