Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively and that all our employees provide our customers with the best customer service and fresh food offering at all times. Deliver key store targets (sales and profitability) through effective management of people and operations.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Minimum 2 years` experience in a relevant retail management position
• An understanding of how to achieve KPIs and targets
• Strong knowledge and experience of reading and actioning reports
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good delegation skills
• Highly driven with a strong work ethic
• Passion for grocery retail
• Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
• Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
• Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the store
• Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Owner
• Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
• Manage employee rostering and annual leave and maintain accurate and secure records
• Engage with the Store Owner on a regular basis
• Ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
• Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment;
• Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy
• Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 3rd of May 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job