With over 6,000 colleagues across our stores, regional distribution centres and offices in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.
If you have great leadership skills and you are determined to achieve results, then this is the opportunity for you. Our structured training will give you responsibility from day one and help you to use your commercial know-how to ensure the success of your store.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of Customer Assistants and Deputy Store Managers and create an environment of respect and trust
- Recruit and develop the best possible talent to ensure the long term success of the business
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by always aiming to exceed customer expectations and safeguarding customer service standards in your store
- Monitor and control staff costs, store productivity, inventory differences, write-offs and operational costs
- Ensure full availability across the entire product assortment and adequate staffing levels at all times
- Apply and control the company principles of ‘Store Cleanliness’, ‘Customer Friendliness’ and ‘Minimal Queues at Tills’
- Monitor and ensure proper rotation of stock, freshness control and C-Date checks
- Adhere to all company procedures and commercial standards, i.e. reaching agreed store standards, presentation of merchandise, merchandising plan, etc.
- Ensure correct prices are displayed throughout store at all times
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Confident and persuasive communication skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to new situations
- A full clean drivers licence
- €51,000 rising to € 66,500 within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension after one year of service
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- An exciting and diversified job
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job