Highly competitive salary, monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets achieved), generous employee discount, annual jewellery uniform allowance and other excellent benefits!
We are currently seeking a pro-active, results driven store manager to join the team in our store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us!
In the UK and Ireland, we are very proud to have recently been recognised in the Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Work 2023’, one of only 11 in the ‘very large’ employers category.
The store manager is our brand ambassador and responsible for the store’s overall commercial success. You will be responsible for managing the assistant manager and a team of supervisors and sales assistants and support them in creating special memories for our customers.
The largest jewellery company in the world, we give a voice to millions of people’s loves every day. We sell three pieces of our hand-crafted jewellery every second and have the largest network in the industry, with almost 7,000 points of sale around the globe and a strong online business.
We pursue sustainability In everything we do and have set ambitious and measurable targets across every touchpoint of our business, from sourcing through to the materials we use and the marketing of our products.
Our global workforce is made up of over 32,000 passionate people who, in 2022, helped Pandora record the highest earnings to date, led by a refreshed long-term growth strategy. The pace of our progress has created an energising, ambitious culture where we are empowered to be ourselves and equipped to deliver our very best.
As we continue to grow, we also continue to invest in our talent. We’re looking for people who share our values and can help us bring our ambitions to life.
What to expect from the role
- Support and motivate the in-store team on a day-to-day basis to achieve the store’s targets by identifying and maximising on opportunities to achieve and surpass KPIs, whilst setting the example in exemplary Pandora customer service
- Having a strong retail floor presence, educating and influencing the store, as well as ensuring back-of-house activities enable the store’s successful commercial execution
- You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a Pandora product expert. With the support from the regional sales manager, you will nurture and develop your team to unlock their full potential and support their succession
The successful candidate
Our store managers are the ambassadors of the Pandora brand. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader and a passionate team player who will confidently support their team to provide an unforgettable Pandora in-store experience.
Prior experience with a leading brand and/or desirable consumer product retailing is preferred. If you are a senior supervisor, or current assistant manager looking for your next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you. We look for people who demonstrate the ability to apply our company core values of dreaming, daring, caring and delivering in their role.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- A passion for driving a culture of exemplary customer service
- An ability to understand the importance of Pandora’s local and global business strategy, and can translate this in to the delivery of store, regional and division KPIs
- Experience in using data to identify trends, issues and root causes, and has the ability to take action to deliver when such opportunities are identified
- Strong communication skills in order to establish and coach a high performing team
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for Pandora product and core values
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for desirable products and a passion for retail
Why work with us?
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus of 10% if sales targets achieved (with the potential of 20% if stretch targets are achieved!)
- A generous annual jewellery uniform allowance that you can spend on jewellery to express yourself and your individuality!
- Generous employee discount
- Access to our online benefits platform with plentiful retail, hospitality and entertainment discounts
- Free support for you and your loved ones through ‘Retail Trust’ on all things health and wellbeing, financial advice, legal aid and lots more
- Parties, incentives and gifts throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills then don’t miss out! Please click apply to submit your application.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job