Permanent Full Time Position (40 hours)
Do you want to join a fast paced, fun loving retailer...with a real family atmosphere in our stores? Come and discover the wonder of The Works!
As a Store Manager at The Works, you will have the autonomy to build your own mini "The Works", creating something special along the way. All we ask is you will lead by example, inspiring your team to deliver the best service to our customers.
We will invest time and money back in you with dedicated training, visits to our Support Centre in Birmingham, and surrounding you with a great support network whilst we grow in Ireland.
We are extremely proud of our position in the marketplace and we know our success comes from our people, you will be at the heart of your store, making a difference to your team.
Main duties and key responsibilities of our Store Managers:
- Make sure your team work well together and they are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
- Achieving the highest sales and profitability possible in your store.
- Managing and receiving deliveries.
- Have enthusiasm for the products in store including Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your interest with your sales team and customers!
What we want from you:
- Previous management experience.
- Be creative - you will have a lot of autonomy to merchandise your store and demonstrate products to your customers.
- To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We know as a new Store Manager, you are likely to bring some great ideas with you.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent training.
- Be enrolled onto the managers quarterly bonus scheme
- 25% discount off all of our products!
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career progression
Reference ID: 5e68ee
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wexford!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job