Vending Division - Montgomery Road
Duties will include:
• To purchase orders and record goods inwards/outwards using the company’s operating system
• To take delivery of goods to store ensuring all checked off accurately and in a timely manner, ie goods to be checked for accuracy of amount and damages/quality of products received
• Placing good in appropriate location after delivery. Complete weekly and monthly stock counts using the company’s operating system
• Keep store clean and tidy and abide by all company Health and Safety requirements
• Build Vending Operator orders in a timely manner for collection by the team each week using the company’s operating system
• Deliver wholesale orders to customer and ensure relevant paperwork completed and returned to vending administration
• Complete ad-hoc replenishment visits to vending machines in the local Belfast area
Applicants must have good communication skills.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Familiar with working in a warehouse/delivery environment.
Proven experience to work as part of a team.
Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
Flexible approach to work and training.
Prior experience is desirable but not essential.
Rate of pay: £9.50
Hours: 20hrs per week, variable shifts depending on delivery schedule
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria. Only succesful applicants will be contacted.
Apply electronically at www.mountcharles.com. Applications will only be accepted on a Mount Charles Application Form (preferred method of application is online).
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 21st of July 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job