Location: Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
Terms: Full Time
Last Updated: 22nd July 2021
Corrib Oil have an exciting opportunity to join our growing company, based at our Service Station in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway and are now recruiting for a Store Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression. The company has been operating for the past 34 years in the Retail and Oil Distribution sectors.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to develop your career in management?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed and motivate?
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Undertaking of Store Operative duties which will include but is not limited to, Checkout Operation, Customer interaction, Merchandising and Store hygiene responsibilities
- To ensure the check outs are operated efficiently and effectively at all times
- To promote the Customer Loyalty programme at every opportunity and ensure that all staff are too engaging in this process
- General supervision of the store and staff and delegation of duties when required
- To check in deliveries according to Store procedure, ensuring quantities of product delivered match with delivery dockets and raising queries with suppliers when necessary
- To handle customer queries, requests and complaints according to store procedure, ensuring the highest standard of customer care is given to all our customers
- To ensure hygiene standards and the general presentation of the store are maintained as per agreed procedures
- To ensure opening and closing down procedures are carried out efficiently in all areas of the Service Station premises and in accordance with security and other related procedures
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements as they pertain to the Service Station and to report and handle any breaches promptly
- To comply with and ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times within the store
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the store
- To be responsible for the Service Station in the absence of and as directed by the Store Manager
- To perform any other duties as may be directed by the management team from time to time.
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job