We are looking for a Stylist to build and expand the customer base through exceptional customer service and fashion knowledge. Through personalised styling and a positive, outgoing approach you will ensure each and every one of our customer’s needs are met. This is a full time position, working 37.5 hours a week including weekends and evenings.
What you will be doing
- Drive sales through offering knowledgeable and professional styling advice to clients
- Build strong client relationship and develop a client list to maximise sales and client retention
- Manage the life cycle of customer enquiries and ensure each customer interaction is followed through to the end
- Arrange appointments for clients and ensure appropriate information is communicated.
- Proactively review goods in all departments, encouraging good working relationships, to be able to provide a full service to the clients to drive sales across the store
Skills and experience you need
- Previous experience of working with a client base and personal styling
- Extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women and men’s categories
- Technology literate with a good working knowledge of Web
- Excellect communication and organisation skills
- Highly desirable if you speak Mandarin,
- You have a sales driven attitude
- You are positive and proactive
- You are a confident communicator, both written and verbal
- You have genuine passion for beauty and fashion
- You have a keen eye for details
- You are stylish, fun and welcoming
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
- Vouchers or schemes that fit your world from childcare to bike to work
- Seasonal staff parties and team days
- Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If this is still sounding like the perfect role for you, we look forward to reviewing your application. Please state clearly on your CV or a covering letter your current salary, notice period and availability.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!