The Superannuation Officer reports to the Head of Human Resources or to any other authorised designated officer that the responsibility is delegated to by the Chief Executive Officer.
The successful candidate must have:
• A relevant Third Level Qualification.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a superannuation/pension role.
• Knowledge and understanding of Public Superannuation Schemes / Single Public Service Pension Schemes, policies & procedures.
• Have a thorough understanding of the underlying Pensions Legislation and regulatory environment.
• Highly organised, detail, accuracy and numerically oriented, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A proven background of planning and prioritisation in a pressurised administrative environment, with an excellent capacity to exercise personal initiative.
• Ability to organise and priorities own duties and those of other staff.
• Excellent office administration skills including Excel.
• Experience of working with the LGSS / SPSPS schemes.
• Experience in a healthcare organisation in an administration capacity.
• General HR experience.
• Experience of designing and delivering presentations to groups of staff.
• Experience using CoreHR
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application together with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae via the following link:
Closing Date for Applications:
12 noon on Wednesday, the 17th of June 2020
Shortlisting will take place.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that this advertisement is being hosted by the Public Appointments Service on publicjobs.ie. The Public Appointments Service has no involvement in, or responsibility for, the recruitment and selection process or the terms and conditions which relate to this post.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 17th of June 2020
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.