An opportunity currently exists for an experienced and flexible supervisor to work Saturdays and Sundays (plus weekdays to be agreed) at our busy reception/front desk area.
In this role, you will work as part of the management / supervisory team to ensure the smooth running of our facilities and services, with a focus on delivering excellent customer care.
The successful candidate will have a confident, friendly and professional manner along with excellent communication skills. You will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and all customers – parents and children.
This is very much a “hands on” role, so day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Greeting and booking in customers to the centre
* Answering enquiries at the reception desk and over the phone
* Co-ordinating party bookings and ensuring the smooth running of all parties (working closely with the kitchen team)
* Cash handling
* Housekeeping, cleaning & monitoring the facility in a health & safety capacity
You will also work in the coffee shop/kitchen/party room areas as required.
* Able to work under pressure in a very busy and noisy environment
* Financial awareness and experience of cash handling
* Self-motivated, approachable and excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills – fluent written and spoken English
* Basic PC literacy
* A sense of humour!
* Staff supervisory/managerial experience: organising rosters, training, coaching
* Experience in a customer service role, working with the public face to face and over the phone
* Cash handling experience, end of day procedures
* Experience of Health & Safety procedures, HACCP, First Aid, Manual Handling etc would be an advantage.