This is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined, and now can't imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Reseller Operations team work closely with our key reseller/3rd party partners including Telecoms and Retail Channel partners. The team leads and owns the operational relationship with Apple Resellers across EMEIA. In this role, you will develop phenomenal relationships externally as well as internally, and be disciplined with strong analytical and influencing skills. You'll have exceptional communication and account management skills. We believe that collaboration is one of our key strengths, and every day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you'll add to to our continued success, and be a key player within the function. If the idea of managing and influencing complex business relationships and being an active member of one of the best supply chains in the world, then this could be your ideal job!
- Have a strong analytical attitude - being able to evaluate a situation and come up with viable solutions
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Excellent social, influencing, commercial & organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail & ability to drive precise execution
- Practical & focused approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to manoeuvre through complex political situations
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations
- Ability to build effective and influential relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- You'll build and maintain working relationships with key customers, and use statistical & collaborative forecasting techniques to accurately forecast consumer demand - Own and drive long-term forecasting of products, being responsible for the accuracy of those forecasts and talking and framing any differences - Acquire business knowledge and incorporate this information into your forecasts - Reporting and presentation of executive reviews - Forecasting a constrained supply environment to ensure supply is secured - Plan and execute New Product Introductions and Forecasts, together with seasonal strategies - Work on your own initiative, to capture and disseminate information needed to make decisions and drive the business - Understand the Partner’s supply chain model & market dynamics
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job