We are currently hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team based in Little Island, Cork on a 6month fixed term contract.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role will be part of the Central Data Team, who create and maintain functional data globally.
In addition to data creation and governance, this role will also be responsible for data analysis and creating innovative, automated alternatives to existing manual processes.
• Creation and maintenance of cross functional Master Data for new and existing products across PGCS plants
• Implement new SAP tool (‘MDG’) for data creation ensuring no gaps on implementation
• Drive root cause investigations and develop corrective actions as required
• Data cleanse activity ensuring SAP in line with FSS before Release 3 MDG go-live. Identify anomalies in the data, root cause and investigate with stakeholders across the team including R&D and correct
• Develop and maintain Team KPI’s for the Central Data Team
• Support the team through the development of automated tools to support data creation and validation
• Adhere to all PepsiCo Health & Safety requirements
• Adhere to all GCS Standards
External Position TitleSupply Chain Coordinator
Essential Skills: -
A proven ability to achieve deadline and balance priorities
Excellent attention to detail and ‘right first time’ approach to work
Advanced excel skills including macros.
Logical with a track record of creating innovative solutions.
Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively across functions and to all levels of the business
Team player / excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask and operate in a high paced environment
• SAP Experience
• Process mapping
• Proactive in managing priorities with proven high levels of attention to detail
• Experience in a multi-national environment
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.