To be the link in the Supply Chain between the Markets (LOC), the Takeda Ireland (TIL) manufacturing site and Contract Manufacturer (CMO). To ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and meet agreed timelines and service level KPI. A key requirement of the role is an attention to detail, and the ability to liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Coordination and management of the Demand Planning of the supply chain for the Company owned products.
- Own and manage the S&OP process meetings with markets with a review of forward supply (short and medium term), issue resolution and KPI measurement (Forecast accuracy and stock holding).
- Be the focal point of contact for markets with regard to stock management and stock replenishment.
- TIL interface of the internal/external Product Launch Excellence team with responsibility for SAP product setup, placing demand on manufacture site for market demand. Ensure timelines are met and communication on all supply matters to central Launch team.
- Create Process Flows for all market launches/change in Supply Routes and gain approval from Takeda Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) Committee regarding the legal ,physical and administration processes.
- Create and co-ordinate Change Requests within the Quality Management System (EQMS) for product launches and supply route changes.
- Gain resolution from manufacture supply chain with regard to supply issues and ensure markets stock holding is maintained within agreed parameters.
- Oversee and review Supply Agreements between GMS and local markets.
- Agree and amend supply plan with Takeda manufacture supply chain to match production capabilities with market demand to minimise impact on markets.
- Market Invoice issue resolution (P.O. pricing / Credit Notes etc.) and liaise with central Takeda Finance department.
- Responsible for streamlining and enhancing the forecasting process over the longer term horizon for relevant product groups.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Other duties as required and directed by the relevant Manager or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Preferably a degree level qualification in relevant discipline or a recognised professional qualification in Supply Chain.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a Supply Chain role preferably within the Pharmaceutical arena.
- Proven record of working within a SAP controlled environment
- Proven knowledge of the impact of quality compliance / regulation and day to day practices.
- Proven experience of Supply Chain process improvement implementation
- Good working knowledge of SAP, Sales and Distribution (SD), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Advanced Planning and Optimisation (APO).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven project management experience for product launch and CMO management etc.
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0035219
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job