Job Description SummarySupply Chain Planner/Data Analyst - Graduate
This is an exciting new role for a graduate who is interested in developing a career in Supply Chain in a highly regulated Global Pharma business located in Cork. It is an opportunity to work with each planning function on a rotational basis – production planning, materials planning, customer supply planning, and distribution. As part of our experienced Supply Planning team, you will get a wing-to-wing understanding of our Global Supply Chain, from Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Fulfilment and Logistics – and gain a detailed understanding of how Supply Planning links to the success of the overall business operations.
- Reports to the Supply Planning Manager, GE Healthcare, Cork.
- Part of the Cork Supply Planning team which is responsible for developing, communicating, and ensuring timely execution of manufacturing plans necessary to meet inventory, cost, output and customer service goals of the plant.
- The Graduate Planner will work and support all aspects of the Planning process including Manufacturing Planning, Material Planning, Inventory Management and Customer Supply Planning. The role will also support Supply Chain/Planning Continuous Improvement and Lean initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Individual Planners in Manufacturing Planning, Material Planning, Inventory Management & Customer Supply.
- Manufacturing Planner creates a daily/weekly/monthly production plan for the Cork site and issue Work Orders by product variant to support this plan.
- Material Planner calls off materials from our suppliers in a timely manner to meet production needs and ensuring we meet inventory targets.
- Customer Supply planner monitors daily demand and works with the Manufacturing Planner to adjust plans as required and keeps our customers updated with the latest supply view.
- Using our ERP system SAP to understand the latest demand signal vs supply signal. Ensuring all data is accurate and up to date on our planning systems.
- Liaise with all relevant departments across the organization, including various external teams, such as - Customer service, Demand Management and Commercial teams to ensure on time supply of Customer demand.
- Create dashboards using Digital Tools (e.g Tableau, Smartsheet & Qlik) and update KPIs to report out on Supply Planning performance
Key Skills & Attributes
- Excitement and enthusiasm for a future career in Supply Chain
- A degree in one of the following or related areas; Business Information Systems (BSC)/ Commerce / Economics / Finance / Data Analytics
- Demonstrates high level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel, and digital solutions.
- A self-starting, innovative individual who also can work as part of a team
- Confidence in communicating, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with other team members to foster learning and development
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job