The role of the teacher is to educate in accordance with the Teaching Council’s Code of Professional Conduct for Teachers, to provide learning and support, as appropriate, and to teach the curriculum subject area(s).
- Principal and school management team.
- Members of the teaching staff
- Other members of the support staff
- The CEO and administrative staff of the ETB
- Parents and local community
- Department of Education & Skills
- Teaching Council
The remuneration offered is the Common Basic Scale plus qualification allowances where appropriate as determined by the regulations of the Department of Education & Skills.
- To assess pupils’ learning needs, design and implement programmes of instruction based on these individual needs.
- To engage with the planning, implementation and evaluation of the Curriculum at classroom and school level.
- To maintain a positive and co-operative working relationship with school management, other members of staff, pupils/pupils and the wider school community.
- Current Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland.
- The academic qualifications, enthusiasm and confidence needed to teach the subject area.
- The skills needed to prepare and deliver enjoyable and effective lessons using teaching strategies that provide for the needs of all pupils in the class; and to incorporate information technology to enhance teaching and learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with pupils.
- A professional approach and the ability to work co-operatively and effectively with colleagues to develop professional relationships.
- Continually improve his/her professional knowledge and practice.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be actively engaged members of his/her profession and the wider community.
The closing date for applications is Monday the 28th of September 2020
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!