Are you looking for a new and rewarding challenge? Are you interested in helping to prepare a young person for adult life? If so you may be interested in becoming a Supported Lodgings Carer.
Orchard Fostering service is currently recruiting supported lodgings carers who can offer a supportive living arrangement to young people over the age of 16 and assist them to develop their own independent life skills. The young people are referred to our service by TUSLA and come from a range of different backgrounds including refugees who are displaced from their own countries due to war and violence.
To qualify to be a supported lodgings carer you need to meet the following criteria;
- Be over the age of 25 however there is no upper age limit as long as you are fit and able
- Have a spare bedroom you can provide to the young person
- Be interested in making a difference in a young persons life
There are no specific requirements regarding employment or personal life status
Orchard Fostering is an Irish company established in 2008 that has significant resources to assist you if you are interested in being a Supported Lodgings Carer, our support includes;
- Providing you with initial assessment and training to allow you to qualify as a Supported Lodgings Carer
- Allocating a link worker who will be available to assist you
- Provide you with ongoing training so that you can best support the young person
In addition to this you will receive a financial allowance to cover the cost of having the young person in your home
If you feel you are the person or couple that we at Orchard Fostering are searching for please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or if you would like to speak to one our team for further information please contact us at 01-6275713.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job