KN Circet is currently recruiting for Surveyors to be based our Dublin and Galway offices.
To survey and produce planning design packs containing information of both civils and cabling under the FTTP Architecture.
- Surveying and validation of proposed fibre routes.
- Survey, planning & design of the FTTP networks from the Point of Presence to the premise and including Spine surveys
- External fibre network design. Chamber & duct construction design
- Cabling and splicing design.
- Survey HLD trunk routes to ensure we are choosing the most effective route possible.
- Validate PIA on sites and identify issues and required work arounds (civils, new ducts, chambers etc).
- Create survey complete packs and provide effective updates to desk-based planners.
- Perform detailed surveys.
- identification Individual house or multi-dwelling building,
- Identify existing telecom connections.
- Existing manhole assessments (location, type, conditions).
- Existing pole assessments (location, type, conditions).
- Carry out detailed survey of the built environment and capture the most feasible and cost-effective solution for new build in accordance with the specifications.
- Identifying any potential SED or specific Traffic Management requirements. Also determine at planning stage any specific wayleave requirements.
- Surveyor will be self-sufficient
- FTTP Architecture,
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF writer, Visio, GIS and ORION (advantage)
- Fibre Network Planning and surveying experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a Fibre Network Planning Environment (desirable)
- Experience using GIS platforms.
- Ability to use a smartphone, a tablet or a laptop with a Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Valid Accreditation, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Up-to-date certification in Manual Handling & First Aid at Work.
- Able to follow design schematics and management direction.
- Work outdoors in challenging field environments. For example, in bad weather conditions.
- Attention to detail.
- High levels of quality standards.
- A telecoms background coupled with a planning background is required for this position
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Positive and flexible approach.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Open to innovation.
- Right first-time approach.
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Committed to Business Objectives.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong personality and professional attitude.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 9th of July 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job