Product Sustainability Coordinator
Job Title: Product Sustainability Coordinator
Reports To: Sustainability Specialist
Team: Product Sustainability
Job-Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Role:
The product sustainability coordinator is responsible for supporting the Product Sustainability team to convert product to more sustainable alternatives. Ensuring Primark Cares product adheres to the internal protocols.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role involves the collation and validation of all appropriate sustainability certification/accreditation submitted by the buying teams and recording centrally.
- Support the Product Sustainability Team in training and educating the Buying Teams and Supply Base in ensuring that the appropriate sustainability accreditation/certification is in place.
- Supporting the Product Sustainability team to convert materials to sustainable alternatives and to support circularity-based product initiatives.
- Building key relationships across the business including Environmental Sustainability, Sourcing, Buying and Merchandising Teams and with our external supply base partners.
Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about sustainability and will appreciate the significance of the sustainability movement in the context of the fashion industry.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and a very strong communicator wit a positive mind set.
- Effective and inspiring networker with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stake holders.
- Excellent Excel skills and good experience of other Microsoft Office programmes, for example, PowerPoint, Access, Word, etc.
- University Degree in sustainability or a related field
- Internal candidates – will showcase how they have implements sustainable change within their divisions in the last year.
- 1 years’ experience working in the fashion industry.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job