Rate of pay is depending on experience and qualifications
Purpose of Role This role will primarily involve working as Swim Teacher, delivering a consistantly high standard under the Swim Safe Programme, and providing excellent customer care in a safe and fun environment.
- Adhere and implement all LeisureWorld policies & procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Tablets used for Swim Lessons are kept fully charged
- and in working order. Report any issues with the device to the Duty Manager immediately.
- Ensure full use of all equipment as per NOP.
- Teach the LeisureWorld Swim Safe Programme in line with the syllabus and guidelines.
- Ensure best practice and delivery is followed when teaching privates, school and group bookings.
- Ensure customer service is to the highest standard when dealing with queries/concerns.
- Accept teaching advice and mentoring from the Grade 2 Swim Instructors, to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Monitor and record swimmers progress throughout each session on the Tablets provided by LeisureWorld
- Additional duties as allocated by the Duty Manager
- Participate and successfully complete staff training and other in-house training sessions, as required.
- Keep up to date on CPD training courses, and continuously improve instructor
- knowledge and skills to remain up-to-date on all teaching practices and trends.
- Family Membership for you and your family - Max numbers apply
- Reduced golf fees at Mahon Golf Course
- 50% Discount on Kids Swimming Lessons
- Pitch Bookings are Free off Peak / Free Peak if not in use by Customer
- Development courses to aid career progression
- Save money with our cycle to work scheme and plan for your future with access to the companies PRSA Pension scheme
- Health & Wellness Policy
- Multi-site & flexible work environment
- Free Parking
- You have a min assistant Swim Teacher Certificate Swim Ireland/IWS.
- It is the employee’s responsibility to keep their qualifications in date.
- Flexible with hours including days, evenings and weekends.
- The desire to contribute to a positive environment A shared sense of purpose and commitment to LeisureWorld’s values and evidence of demonstrating these values in practice.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Patience, empathy and a genuine desire to help others.
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
ISSUED BY THE HR DEPARTMENT AT LW MANAGEMENT Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Ireland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 2nd of June 2023
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.