HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Part of the Local IT Office for Henkel Norden (UK, IE and Nordic countries)
- Through a needs assesment Develop dashboards for use by IT Colleagues
- Automate through the use of intelligent decision-making manual tasks
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholder
- Support Local IT office on existing projects
- Background in IT related discipline e.g. Computer Science, Data Analytics or a related IT discipline
- Experience in scripting an advantage
- Understanding of the OSI model and network fundamentals including SNMP,WMI, etc.
- UI development a distinct advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Willingness to learn
JOB ID: 21015519
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: RecruitmentUKIE@henkel.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job