We are looking for a part time Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent team. This a great opportunity for a career driven individual with a genuine passion for recruitment to help us shape the future of Codec through hiring top talent for our technology and product functions.We are looking for someone who is proactive, agile, enthusiastic, and really enjoys dealing with people!
This is a part time role (26-30 hours a week) and can be based remotely. For the successful candidate we can offer competitive remuneration, flexible hybrid working and plenty of additional perks.
- Help maintain Codec’s Employer Brand by providing and promoting an excellent candidate experience through all interactions.
- Liaise with candidates on their journey and be the main point of contact for handling queries on relocation and more detail on the culture of Codec.
- Ensure that the candidate experience is at a high level and drive communication through continuous engagement.
- Act as the main point of contact for candidates as they move through the latter stages of the recruitment process.
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System to ensure to streamline and optimise recruitment processes.
- Ensure that the candidate is in contact with hiring managers prior to their start date.
- Act as point of contact in first week with hiring managers and any other stakeholders within the business.
- Liaise with umbrella companies to answer any queries on the candidate.
- Help co-ordinate the candidate lifecycle from sourcing, advertising, interview scheduling, delivering assessments, progressing, and responding to all applicants.
- Act as the main point of contact for all recruitment queries from candidates.
- Track all recruitment activities to enable real-time reporting of recruitment data.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting and selection process gaining in-depth knowledge of the job specifications, qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies.
- Conduct interviews with candidates to gauge interest, motivation and fit.
- Using screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Previous experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment is essential.
- Proven experience in building relationships with key stakeholder at all levels within an organisation.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-honed organisation, project management and administrative skills.
- Commercially focused with the ability to understand and speak knowledgeably about our business.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We are looking for someone who is articulate and enthusiastic in this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in talent acquisition.
- Third level HR or Business-related qualification required.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job