Main purpose of the role:
The role of the Team Leader will be to support the store management team. This involves overseeing the running of the store at designated times, ensuring strong retail disciplines are in place and ensuring consistency of standards across the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A proven track record of achieving a high standard of performance
- Minimum 1-year experience in grocery retail
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to customer service
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Assist the Store Manager in achieving best practice standards across the store to ensure the store objectives are met and continuously improved upon
- Maintain best practice standards across the departments at all times and assist in the creation of a positive working environment for colleagues within their department
- Act as a role model for colleagues within the store by demonstrating excellence in company standards
- Carry out operational training and coaching e.g. chemical training or machine training as well as the implementation of new processes and procedures
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job