Bakewell Team Member - Applegreen Youghal
What will I be doing as a Bakewell Team Member at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· Support day to day operations of the business
· Ensure the shop floor is clean and tidy
· Ensure all food safety policies are met
· Prepare food
· Follow and enforce Bakewell manual training contents
· Stock control and management
· Create the best food experience possible for customers
· Work closely with management to achieve weekly and quarterly targets
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 100% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €10 saving a day)
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success.
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities, and a lot of our promotions are internal
At Applegreen we truly believe in the power of community and so, The Applegreen Charitable Fund that was set up to raise vital funds to support Irelands Children. By working at Applegreen you will assist in raising money for our charity partners, Barretstown. The charitable fund pledges to raise €1 million in the next 3 years.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job