Euro Games Technology is a slot machine manufacturer from Bulgaria. EGT Leisure Ireland is a subsidiary of Euro Games Technology. We offer onsite technical support along with remote troubleshooting. This job offers Irish-based work along with the opportunities to travel to countries such as Portugal, Spain, Malta & (but not limited to) Italy.
EGT Leisure has been situated in Ireland for over 2 years and is looking to expand its technical support team.
Work will vary from replacing: monitors, machine computers, various other internal parts and will also coincide with installation and assembly of such machines.
Other work involves stock management, parts ordering, and other support within our office.
- Applicants must be willing to work hard when required to get jobs finished in a timely manner along with filling out site reports and data processing.
- Technical knowledge is a must.
- Problem-solving and out of box thinking is required, (problems are not always visible)
- Applicants will need good manner for dealing with customers,
- Must hold a full Irish Driving license & personal transport for work all over Ireland,
- Work can vary from being extremely busy to more slower-paced office time.
Training will be done on a rolling basis from office-based training to onsite live training.
This job has the potential to be very rewarding and opens opportunities for future work with our parent company in other countries.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.