Euro Games Technology is a slot machine manufacturer from Bulgaria. EGT Leisure Ireland is a subsidiary of Euro Games Technology and have been situated in Ireland for over 3 years. We offer our clients onsite technical support along with remote troubleshooting. We are now looking to expand our technical support team.
• Installation of machines and company products
• Maintenance of company products and parts
• Servicing / Repairing of company products and parts.
• Company and product accuracy
• Travelling across Ireland and Northern Ireland for installations and maintenance
• Consult clients on options and possibilities provided by our products.
• Any other duties requested by the direct Engineering manager.
• Technical knowledge is a must.
• Problem-solving and out of box thinking are required (problems are not always visible)
• Applicants will need a good manner in dealing with customers
• Must hold a full Irish Driving license
• Good time management and logistics
• High motivation
• Eager to learn.
• Positive attitude towards the work, colleagues and customers
We are inviting applications from Graduates or self-taught techies with at least 3 years of relevant experience. Training will be done on a rolling basis from office-based training to onsite live training.
The successful candidate will be based out of our Dundalk office with travel required for onsite work. Flexibility is required in relation to possible overnight trips, both to Republic, and Northern Ireland locations, which generally do not occur very often, but a possibility.
What’s in it for you?
• Training & development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, supporting you to reach your full potential.
• Gym subsidy, Pension scheme.
• Competitive salary - €27,000 Per annum.
• Company vehicle for installations; all business-related expenses paid.
• Initial contract will be provided on a probationary period for 6 months, once successful, Performance and pay review will be in place.
• Company Pension will be made available after 12 months.
• 21 Annual Leave days.
This job has the potential to be very rewarding and opens opportunities for future work with our parent company in other countries.
• Full Irish Driving License (required)
• Ireland (required)
Willingness to travel:
About Our Culture - EGT Leisure Ltd Ireland
EGT Leisure Ltd – Is Ireland’s first Subsidiary, from Euro Games Technology, As EGT Leisure Ltd continues to grow and expand in Ireland and Northern Ireland, it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, now, and in the near future, creating many jobs and investing the Irish economy.
We lead by “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy, you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognized and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for all our employees.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.