Ranked as one of Ireland's best workplaces by Great Place to Work for 4 consecutive years, Prepay Power offers a dynamic and vibrant work environment with excellent opportunities for career development. As the market leader for Pay as You Go Electricity, Gas, Oil, and Broadband in Ireland, we are expanding our Telesales team and seeking highly motivated sales agents to join our team.
Package on offer:
- Competitive €28,000 basic salary, increasing to €30,000 after successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Uncapped commission structure with on target earnings of €15,000+.
- Pension Contribution Scheme available after 12 months of service.
- Prepay Power Health Insurance Group Scheme & EAP with Laya Healthcare
- 21 days of annual leave, increasing with service.
- Access to generous Prepay Power Staff Tariffs (reduced utility bills!).
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to €1000.
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets & Bike to Work Scheme.
Essential Experience & Skills for Success:
- Successful track record achieving sales in a target driven role.
- Experience in selling to a diverse customer market.
Responsibilities in Your New Role:
- Conduct outbound and inbound calls to customers and prospects.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs as agreed with line manager.
- Track customer generation statistics.
- Handle objection calls in a professional manner.
- Provide ad hoc phone-based customer service and support additional sales projects as required.
- Excellent career progression opportunities in a fast-growing company with a strong market presence.
- Both in-house and external continuous training and development opportunities.
About Prepay Power:
Prepay Power is the leading provider of Pay-As-You-Go electricity and gas in Ireland. Since 2011, we have been disrupting the energy market with a focus on empowering customers to have total control and transparency over their electricity costs. With over 170,000 customers and growing, we are an Irish-owned and independent company, differentiating ourselves from semi-states and large energy multinationals.
Our customer-driven approach helps individuals achieve long-term savings on their electricity, gas, and broadband expenses. We provide an excellent level of service in an operationally efficient manner.
At Prepay Power, we are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value and treat all our employees, customers, and stakeholders with dignity and respect.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job