Permanent (37 hours per week)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager – GP Business Development to join our wonderful team.
- 3rd level qualification - educated to post graduate level is preferable
- 3-5 years of business development experience, preferably in the healthcare area
- A proven track record in successful selling, customer management and sustainable relationships
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong Microsoft product skillset (Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI)
- Strong influencing skills, across multiple stakeholder types
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
To apply, please submit up-to-date CV to Human Resources: email@example.com
Job description available from Aoife Coyne, Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to Bláithín Liston , Director of Marketing: email@example.com
Closing date for submission of applications: Friday 10th December 2021 at 5pm.
MATER PRIVATE NETWORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job