Test Analyst (Security Testing)-32891
As Test Analyst, you will be working on security testing and creating a security test strategy. You will be using Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools, Octane, Azure DevOps and other modern technologies to ensure secure software. You will be executing, analysing, reporting and triaging any vulnerabilities and risks.
You will work within a highly collaborative DevOps team where you will analyse requirements, produce test plans and reports, reviewing and enhancing software development processes to assure the product quality, implementing the test automation strategy and designing scalable and maintainable test solutions.
Reporting to the Resource Manager, you will be a part of the International Registry team responsible for Security Testing, Automation, Integration and Manual test activities for the SAB (SITA Airport & Borders) business unit.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
- Be accountable for the security testing of our application
- Providing detailed analysis of DAST scan output ensuring all bugs, risks and issues are logged correctly in Octane.
- You will get to influence the enhancement of security testing processes to assure the product quality.
- Stay on the leading edge of best practices for security testing and raise improvements when identified.
- Analyse requirements and mapping them to the business needs to produce meaningful test plans.
- Implementation of test automation strategy, including all testing levels, with the purpose of reducing manual testing efforts in the long term.
- Design scalable and maintainable automated test solutions.
- Implement effective and reliable automated tests.
- Specify requirements for test environments, test data, resources and tools.
- Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Provide detailed analysis of all testing carried out on the environments ensuring all bugs, risks and issues are logged correctly.
- Provide test reports as per management/business needs.
- Understand the overall architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Collaborate and work with the team to understanding the key goals/objectives of any test request and wiling to challenge the solutions provided and identify gaps/problems that may have occurred in the implementation.
Who you are
- Experienced Test Analyst, with proven exposure to Security testing.
- Experience with current software testing methodologies, functional testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge and Experience of Octane.
- Experienced in using REST/SOAP Web Service Testing, including the implementation of tests using Postman/Soap UI.
- Experienced in Test Automation, including the usage of the following tools: Selenium WebDriver/TestNG/Java, SOAPUI.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- ISTQB Certified.
- Very good English communication skills.
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Job PostingApr 14, 2021, 9:33:00 AM
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job