Tillage Farm Manager
Meade Farm Group has an exciting new opportunity for a Tillage Farm Manager to join our expanding team. The role of the Tillage Farm Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations of the farm and crops.
Job role & responsibilities
· Manage the growing of all cereal and root crops e.g. potatoes, carrots, onions, organics, etc.
· Agronomy and maximisation of crop output
· Keeping all records up to date and be audit-ready at all times.
· Plan, schedule, and manage all farm activities
· Manage and mentor the farm team
Desired skills & Experience
· 3-4 years experience in a managerial role
· Level 6+ qualification would be desirable
· Knowledge of organic growing is a distinct advantage
· Attractive package to include Company vehicle
· Accommodation can be arranged if required
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Meade Farm Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.