Sanne is currently seeking a Trainee Accountant to join our growing Debt and Accounting teams within our various divisions. The role focuses on providing assistance to the team managers in running clients portfolios.
- Provide day-to-day bookkeeping and administration services to a portfolio of Debt clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures; client and statutory reporting deadlines;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (IFRS and FRS102);
- Working closely with the team to ensure that accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the entities are understood and incorporated into the accounting ledgers as appropriate;
- Ensuring that all tasks, reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and internal deadlines are achieved;
- Managing the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines;
- Accurate time recording;
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Skills / experience required
- Bookkeeping experience;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Structural and detail orientated;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Basic working knowledge of IFRS and Irish GAAP;
- Any previous experience of structured finance will be advantageous, but not a prerequisite for this role; and
- Motivated and driven.
- We will support a professional qualification such as CAT or ACCA with this role, candidates may have already commenced some of the modules.
Our services focus on
- Governance, management and control - Ensuring statutory duties and governance are undertaken with appropriate diligence;
- Administration of Debt structures including Section 110 Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPVs”) and Real Estate Entities. Delivering a responsive, client focused administration service;
- Coordination of all aspects of the SPVs including the filing of tax returns, the filing of financial statements and other regulatory filings.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!