We have an exciting opportunity for candidates who wish to train as Customs Clearance Clerks.
With the arrival of Brexit, the opportunity to develop a clear progressive career in this very interesting area has arisen.
Candidates do not need any experience and will be taught in-house by our senior experienced team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Following our successful training course, the main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring compliance with Company and State Agencies procedures
- Preparation of Import and Export Customs Declarations
- Checking and validating customer documentation
- Maintaining and updating operating manuals
- Liaising directly with customers, Customs & Excise, the Department of Agriculture and Food and other State Agencies
- Creating invoices for billing to customers
- Compiling statistical reports for management
- General clerical duties
11:00 to 19:00 Mon-Fri with remote rotated weekend work
- Good PC skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A good communicator on the phone and using email
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.