Hiring Company: Customs Clearance Ireland
Salary: €12 - €12.50 per hour
Job Type: Full-time Trainee
We have an exciting opportunity for candidates who wish to train as Customs Clearance Clerks.
With the arrival of Brexit, the opportunity to develop a clear progressive career in this very interesting area has arisen.
Candidates do not need any experience and will be taught in-house by our senior experienced team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Following our successful training course, the main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring compliance with Company and State Agencies' procedures
- Preparation of Import and Export Customs Declarations
- Checking and validating customer documentation
- Maintaining and updating operating manuals
- Liaising directly with customers, Customs & Excise, the Department of Agriculture and Food and other State Agencies
- Creating invoices for billing to customers
- Compiling statistical reports for management
- General clerical duties
- 09:00 to 17:00hrs Mon-Fri
Following the successful completion of Training:
- 11:00 to 19:00 Mon-Fri with rotated weekend work
- 10:00 to 18:00hrs Mon-Fri with rotated weekend work or a combination of both
We operate a 4-day week which means a schedule of 4 days on and 2 days off
- Good PC skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- A good communicator on the phone and using email
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
- Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.