Location: Westport, Co. Mayo
Terms: Full Time
Last Updated: 11th November 2021
Due to continued company expansion Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with retail experience and exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station in Westport, Co. Mayo.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to develop your career in management?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to lead and be successful?
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first class customer service we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for supporting the Fresh Food Management in ensuring the Deli operates efficiently and effectively in all aspects and at all times.
- To work the daily operations in the kitchen (preparing Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Meals and Chilled Products) as required.
- To prepare and serve our high-quality food offering in an efficient manner
- To manage the deli displays in a fresh and appetizing manner and maintain high quality standards, service and food consistency
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of all Deli Operations in conjunction with the Deli Management and that checks are being completed by the nominated person.
- To supervise consumer promotions ensuring product is available
- To actively ensure the Deli is operated in line with HACCP legislation
- To conduct Matman checks, ensuring it is synced daily and noting issues.
- Setting a good example through actively promoting the Customer Loyalty Programme
- Keeping customer offerings up to date and well-advertised
- To take responsibility for stock ordering and storage of equipment/materials.
- To motivate and monitor staff so they are fully competent in their roles, placing an emphasis on the delivery of exceptional customer service
- To assist in Deli Stock takes along with training and development of staff.
- To carry out any other duties related to your role as directed by store management
- Experience within a Contract Catering or Deli environment is preferable
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Mayo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job