Main purpose of the role:
Support the management team in all aspects of the operation of the store while gaining detailed experience in individual departments throughout the store.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1 years` experience in the retail industry is desirable
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Experience balancing cash/tills is desirable
• Experience with fresh food
• Excellent communication skills
• Good delegation skills
• Highly driven with a strong work ethic
• Commerciality and brand awareness
• Passion for grocery retail
• Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
• Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
• Set, monitor and achieve sales targets with the team on gross profit margin, net margin, waste and other KPIs as agreed with Store Manager
• Actively participate in all training and development initiatives, and performance assessments
• Merchandise and present the entire store to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
• Implement planograms correctly and ensure the correct range is in place in store
• Gain competence with all aspects of supply procedures - ordering, delivery procedures, stock rotation and control procedures
• Manage such departments as are assigned to you
• Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 24th of June 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job