Mullany Walsh Maxwells Solicitors LLP, a busy commercial practice located in Dublin 2, is offering an apprenticeship for a Trainee Solicitor. The firm offers a broad training programme in a friendly workplace with close partner support. You will work directly with clients and start learning from day one.
They are seeking a candidate with a minimum of six FE-1’s to join the firm immediately with a view to attending PPC1 in September 2021 The role represents a real opportunity for you to start your legal career on the right path..
All applicants must have:
- Either an undergraduate degree in law or a post-graduate diploma in legal studies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A proactive manner with a willingness to manage a varied workload and to prioritise appropriately;
- Ability to work as part of a team in an open plan office environment;
- Be punctual and diligent with high level of attention to detail.
If you wish to apply for this role plese email a CV together with cover letter to Cara Walsh at email@example.com, using the subject line “Trainee Position”.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job