Who are we?
We touch the lives of over 200 million patients every day, and billions every year. After all, everyone needs healthcare or medication at some point. Yet until today, you may not have heard of us.
We're Teva, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world.
We would like to invite applications for the role of Night shift Packaging Operator at our Baldoyle site,
The Packaging Operator performs functions related to the packaging of drug products, such as setting-up, cleaning, operating, and packaging equipment. The Packaging operator is expected to adhere to all cGMP compliance and regulatory mandates and quality requirements, and comply with all SOPs and internal Forest Tosara policies and procedures in the performance of job duties. The Packaging Operator correctly follows SOPs to complete tasks and applies skills and knowledge to recognize issues that impact packaging efficiency, throughput, quality, and/or the fulfilment of the assigned production targets. The role assists in troubleshooting process and equipment issues and observes established escalation paths to ensure issues are appropriately addressed and resolved so production targets can be met. The Packaging Operator is responsible for the safe, compliant, and efficient execution of job duties in a team environment.
A day in the life of a Trainee Packaging operator
- Support and adhere to established packaging scheduling processes and production targets.
- Operate pharmaceutical packaging equipment, for new and existing technologies, in strict accordance with batch records, SOPs, and cGMPs. This includes performing start-up and testing of packaging equipment, operating and monitoring equipment, performing in process equipment tests, observing varying conditions and adjusting equipment controls as required, and keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions and troubleshooting basic mechanical and automation issues.
- Complete all required production data entries and calculations for packaged batches on the BMR/PI Sheet/SIC logs with detail and accuracy in real time.
- Observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or fulfilment of production goals.
- Recognize and report to immediate supervisor any process or equipment anomalies and/or deviations from accepted standards.
- Provide status updates on packaging activities and operational challenges according to defined procedures.
- Perform master cleans and surface cleans of packaging equipment and packaging areas according to established SOPs and SLAs.
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to Secondary School Leaving Cert or equivalent
Do you have….
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
At Teva, we pride ourselves on being a company where we can all thrive, and where everyone feels comfortable being their true self.
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of everything we do. By valuing difference, we can be a better employer for our colleagues, and provide a better service for our customers and patients. That’s why we’re constantly looking for ways in which we can learn from each other, embrace what makes us unique and contribute to a fairer society free from discrimination and prejudice
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job