- To service and keep up to date with your client base to a high standard at all times.
- To offer expert opinion and guidance to your customer on all aspects of pest control.
- To complete accurate reports on every call, to ensure the client is fully informed of Rentokil Pest Control’s actions on their premises
- To strive to always offer your customer one complete solution to their pest control problem
- To project a professional image at all times through being clean and well presented
To be considered for the Trainee Pest Control Technician position you will ideally have the following;
- Full clean driving licence
- Have a keen interest in Pest Control - Have no phobias regarding heights or pests
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good Time Management - Your day will be busy with managing and prioritising your workload
- Enthusiasm is required to engage with every one of your customers, smile, say hello, and identify any opportunities to generate new business.
You don’t need to be an expert in Pest Control, as comprehensive training will be provided.
Service, Relationships, and Teamwork are our Core Values:
- We understand that training is essential to bring out the best in you and develop your knowledge and skills.
- Throughout your career, you will keep learning and be supported with new tools, products, and services as we continue to make new advances.
- Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to the success of our business, our people are what makes us great.
- Whatever your experience, age, or education, with the right attitude and values, there’s a perfect role for you here at Rentokil Initial. We want to hear from you!
- Rentokil is the world’s leading commercial pest control services provider.
- We have over 18,000 local service teams across the world covering North America, Europe, the UK and the Rest of the World, Asia, and the Pacific. Operating in over 80 countries.
- Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives.
- Rentokil Initial is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
As well as joining a FTSE100 company, we also offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Uniforms and Equipment
- Progression Opportunities
- 4 weeks annual leave increasing to 5 weeks
- Additional variable pay opportunity through the introduction of new business
- Access to Company pension
- Refer a Friend bonus
- TrustPilot reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
Salary: €25,000 Per Annum, paid monthly
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job