Actual Insurances is one of Ireland’s largest financial services brokerages, with offices nationwide and a staff of 50 people.
We specialise in life, pensions, and health insurance. We have recently launched a personal lines general insurance division which will focus on car and home insurance as well as travel, dental and commercial insurance.
An employee with Actual Insurances receives a unique experience in gaining knowledge in the financial services and general insurance sides of the industry.
We have ambitious growth plans for 2023 and therefore We are looking to add to our team, with roles for Trainee/Qualified Financial Sales Consultants.
- Delivering a consistent, high level of professional customer service with focus on enhancing the customer experience at every interaction
- Ability to conduct a fact find with customers to identify their needs and objectives
- Reaching or exceeding assigned sales goals and targets based on selling of financial products
- Self-starter with high energy
- Performing duties in a compliant manner in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products and in electronic point of sale and administration systems.
Actual Insurance Offers:
- Access to the best products from the best insurance companies in the Irish Market
- 80 to 100 new “real-time” leads each month
- Very Competitive salary and commission structure in place.
- Monthly Bonus
- Company Laptop provided
- Company Pension and Health Insurance Available
- All new Financial Consultants receive extensive training and continuous oversight.
Locations: Actual Insurances believe in “smart working”, so this role can be based out of our Sallins, Co. Kildare, Tipperary, Charlestown, Co. Mayo, Cork, Galway or Tralee offices.
Hybrid working: Once trained and qualified, we also support a mixture of office and working from home.
- Competitive basic salary of €30,000 - €35,000 + commission, bonus (QFA or APA approved)
- Uncapped commission
- OTE €60,000 with the ability to earn significantly more for exceeding targets
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.