Trainee Recruitment Consultant (IT positions)
Job Reference: BBBH 13089 EU citizenship or Stamp 4 required
We are currently hiring trainee recruitment consultants to join our IT and non-IT recruitment teams.
We offer structured Training Program, and the chance to develop a very rewarding career in an international environment, and to join a strong team, who support and challenge each other to continually grow and learn.
You will specialise in some of these business areas: software/ web development, testing, networking/ IT engineering, IT project management, tech support, etc., hiring for many of the world’s best known multinational companies as well as niche SMEs, across EU locations. We are among the top trusted vendors for a lot of global pioneers who develop/ utilise the latest technology tools.
Must-have skills to be considered for this job (it’s imperative that these are satisfied and come through clearly on the CV during your experience/ college/ extracurricular activities):
* Honour’s degree; nice to have a post-graduate or master’s degree
* Experience in a customer facing role or fast-paced office environment
* Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with an excellent command of English
* Leadership ability and winning mentality, motivated by success and career progression
* Strong personality and of an outgoing nature to be able to work well as a team member
* Outstanding attention to detail
* As a Trainee/ Junior Recruitment Consultant, you need to be able to work hard, follow established processes, but also to take initiative when needed
* Able to thrive within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, while maintaining high quality standards in the day to day work activities
* Ability to showcase all above skills in your CV and throughout the interview process
Daily Challenges: Trainee/ Junior Recruiter
* Candidate Screening– you will be conducting high volume candidate screening, which includes reviewing job applicants and passive candidate profiles, and conducting telephone and onsite interviews to assess candidate suitability for Allen Recruitment vacancies
* Candidate Management– you will be responsible for all communications with, and the management of your candidates during the recruitment process, from initial screening to the offer stage, working in conjunction with an experienced account manager Advanced/ Senior Recruiter
* Candidate Searching / Sourcing– you will become an expert in searching our database and many other databases, identifying candidates with the right profiles for your clients’ needs. We have a tested and trusted method of searching, developed over 20 years, which we will teach you after you have successfully completed the initial training program
*Client Communication– you will become a market expert who consults with clients on market trends, and candidate availability/ suitability.
You need to communicate with our clients in a professional and informed manner, onsite, over the phone, and via email.
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary, with guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
* 22 days’ annual leave
* Promotion is based on your billing, so you are in control of how quickly your career progresses.
Each promotion comes with additional benefits, including:
* Increased base salary
* Company phone
* Flexi hours
* Additional days annual leave
* Gym membership
* Educational assistance
* Health insurance
* Pension contribution
* Car allowance
* Fabulous coffee, fruit, award and incentives scheme, and social outings
* Career progression– as an expanding company we need recruiters to grow into Operations Team Leaders, Recruitment Account Managers, Business Development Managers. We only hire the best and promote from within.
We do not offer VISA Sponsorship; all applicants must able to work in Ireland on the day of the application.
Appliction Process: If you are interested in this position, send us your CV, accompanied by a cover letter, which we will review within 24hours.
Allen Recruitment are an established Recruitment Consultancy Firm, based in London, Dublin, Cork, and Poland, with reputation for identifying rare skills and talent, and for providing excellent client service and quality candidate experience. We work with companies in the information technology, finance, and health industries, providing staff to fill both IT and non-IT jobs in Ireland, the UK, Poland, and beyond. The areas we specialise in include Software Programming, Testing, Networking, Finance, Project Management, HR, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Multilingual, and more