A pleasant but busy general practice in North County Dublin is seeking to recruit an intern with the possibility of a traineeship in September 2022. This role will include general office and administrative duties. This role is challenging and busy and requires someone who is self-motivated, can work under pressure and to strict deadlines. The role is for in office training.
- Excellent typing skills with a high level of accuracy and spelling is essential;
- FE1's desirable but not essential;
- Have a good telephone manner and ability to communicate;
- Be reliable and well presented;
- Be resilient;
- Be a good team player, cheerful and friendly.
The role will include:
- Receiving and making telephone calls and emails;
- Opening and scanning post;
- Dispatching post;
- Attending counsel in court;
- Preparation of documentation.
Training will be provided for all tasks. Great opportunity to be trained by a reputable firm.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 1 October 2021 at 5pm.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job