Mullany Walsh Maxwells LLP, a busy commercial legal practice located in Dublin 2 is offering an apprenticeship for a Trainee Solicitor. The firm offers a broad training programme in a friendly workplace with close partner support.
You will work directly with clients and start learning from day one. They are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 6 FE-1’s to join the firm immediately with a view to attending PPC1 in September 2022.
All applicants must have:
- Either an undergraduate degree in law or a post-graduate diploma in legal studies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A proactive manner with a willingness to manage a varied workload and to prioritise appropriately;
- Ability to work as part of a team in an open plan office environment;
- Be punctual and diligent with high level of attention to detail.
The role represents a real opportunity for you to start your legal career on the right path.
Please send your CV together with cover letter to Cara Walsh at email@example.com, using the subject line “Trainee Position”.
Closing date for applications is 29 October 2021 at 5pm.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job