Corrib Oil have an exciting opportunity to join their growing company, based at our Service Station in Loughrea, Co. Galway, and are now recruiting for a Trainee Store Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression. The company has been operating for the past 34 years in the Retail and Oil Distribution sectors. This is a full-time role and successful candidates must be fully flexible to work hours to meet the store requirements.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working effectively in fast-paced and dynamic environments and is looking to develop their career in retail management. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in Retail Apprenticeship and Degree Programmes through Retail Ireland Skillnet.
· Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
· Want to develop your career in management?
· Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
Duties / Responsibilities:
· To assist in the overall day to day running of the Store in conjunction with the Store Manager and contribute to the successful growth of the business
· To prioritise the provision of excellent customer care and service and ensuring that all staff are committed to delivering same
· To ensure hygiene standards are maintained as per agreed procedures
· To ensure all opening and closing down procedures are carried out efficiently and effectively in all areas of the store
· To undertake, delegate and supervise all aspects of supply chain procedures
· To assist in the training and development of employees
· Previous experience in forecourt retail preferable, but not essential
· Passion for providing excellent customer service
· Stock management and merchandising skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: €25 – 30k DOE
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution and other benefits **
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job