Reporting toSurety Underwriting Manager Ireland
Due to continued growth, both organically and through acquisitions Nexus Underwriting is now seeking to hire an ambitious and commercially focused Trainee Underwriter in Ireland, who will be responsible for the production and retention of a profitable surety book of business within Nexus Ireland that is consistent with Bond and Specialty Insurance and Business Unit strategies and objectives.
- Underwriting new and renewal business;
- Building and maintaining productive relationships with brokers and direct clients;
- Consistently achieving budgeted financial results;
- Collaborating with BU and region colleagues as well as internal/external business associates;
- Sales, broker development and management.
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Graduate with interest in surety or credit insurance and a career in a progressive and fast-paced global company
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple tasks within a high pressured environment, including working to tight deadlines
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set
- Ability to build trust by operating with integrity and professionalism
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
To apply for this position please Contact: Helen Saar
Contact Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job