Trainee Vehicle Valeter / Progressor
- Take new and used vehicles from arrival to presentation to customer.
- Liaising with internal teams such as Service and Valet to ensure cars are thoroughly prepared for sale.
- Organisation and merchandising of the compound, forecourt, and showroom, ensuring cars and associated sales information is ready for customer use in a clean and tidy fashion.
- Wash & hoover vehicles prior photography and videography of all new and used units and management of uploading of these units to associated website and social media accounts within 48hours of vehicles arrival on Pilsen site.
- Carry out regular stock checks.
- Troubleshoot and assist salesperson's requirements daily.
- Anything else required by General Manager.
- Full Driving Licence essential.
- There will also be a logistics aspect which will include transportation of vehicles for sales staff to and from customers etc
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Performance bonus
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: All customers are required to wear a face mask and sanitise hands.
Please click Apply Now to submit your application today!
The closing date for applications is Friday the 1st of October 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job