We are now recruiting for the role of Training Coordinator, based in Midleton. This role is responsible for the updating, maintenance and co-ordination of the existing Training System to ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements including the site’s international management systems standards. This role plays a key part in the QSE (Quality, Safety & Environmental) Management System and reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Planning and organising delivery, documentation, evaluation and recording of all regulatory, mandatory and non-mandatory training, including refresher training, for all personnel onsite.
- Recording of training on the Training Matrix and Entropy Software System.
- Ensuring all relevant training documentation is completed in full and filed according the regulatory and QSE Management System requirements.
- Collection of data for monthly KPI dashboards and reports.
- Source training providers qualified to deliver required training and ensure that they are assessed as competent to deliver the relevant training.
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to in the execution of the role
- Liaise with external training providers for course booking and delivery including raising PO’s
- Contribute to internal and external audits at Midleton Distillery by assisting with training documentation.
Qualifications / skills required
- 3rd level qualification in a discipline relevant to Quality, Food Safety, Environment & Energy or Health & Safety.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within a similar regulated production environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A strong team player who is flexible, reliable and can build effective relationships.
- Proficient in electronic training systems.
- Proficient in document management systems.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP for generating purchase orders for training courses/suppliers an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO standards an advantage including ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001, ISO22000/BRC, ISO45001
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!