Operating out of New Ross, we have one of Irelands largest fleets of road transport equipment throughout Europe. With over 50 years of experience in the transport industry, a motivated workforce along with cutting-edge technology we aim to provide our customers with a first-class service and full visibility throughout the transport process.
This job is an exciting opportunity to start a career within the transport, logistics and supply chain industry. This role will give you the opportunity to grow and build your career by providing training, upskilling and constantly developing in new areas of expertise. This full-time role promises plenty of potential for growth and future progression within the Nolan Group.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Transport Administrator in our compliance team.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in New Ross, Co. Wexford. The role will suit someone who has excellent organisational skills, speaks fluent English & Polish/Lithuanian, and enjoys working in a fast-paced & busy office environment.
- Data entry and retrieval.
- Preparation of reports.
- Working with online systems.
- Scanning and filing of documents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responding to queries, calls, and emails in a professional manner.
- Communicating with HGV drivers and customers.
- General Administration and reporting tasks.
- Other ad hoc administration duties as required.
- Work alongside the transport planners and the sales teams to ensure that the customer requirements are fully met.
- Good knowledge of tachographs and driver working hours (full training will be provided).
The ideal candidate will:
- Communicate fluently in English and Polish, Russian /Lithuanian/Romanian (other languages would be advantageous).
- Possess strong computer skills – Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Learn new IT systems quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a confident communicator, Hardworking and reliable.
- Have the ability to prioritise and follow up on tasks.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.