We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team of Transport Assessors for a long term project. If you have an eye for detail, enjoy travelling and want to help improve public transport in Ireland, we’d love to hear from you!
What do you need to join?
- Own a Smart Phone
- Willingness to travel
- No previous experience is needed as we will give you full training
What will you be doing?
- Helping evaluate bus and rail services, including local, commuter and inter-city routes.
- You will be provided with specific journeys to undertake and will be measuring everything from customer service of staff, to cleanliness, graffiti and quality of information.
- Journeys available all over Ireland, including Dublin, Waterford, Galway, Cork and many more!
What is in it for you?
- €10-15 per hour on average
- Travel expenses paid
- Full training and support provided
- Flexibility to work around your personal/work life, including evenings and weekends.
In your application please include the following
- Your phone number so one of our expert team can contact you.
- Your location
- A general view of your availability (e.g. 3 afternoons and 3 evenings a week and two weekends per month)
- If you would be willing to cover other parts of Ireland (travel expenses would be paid)
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job