DRIVER - Box Trucks, Skip Trucks, Hook Loaders, RCV's & REL’s
- To safely deliver and collect waste in line with customer requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out required vehicle condition checks as required on a daily or weekly basis in accordance with company policy (Drivers Manual)
- Carry out assigned collection and delivery targets on a daily/weekly basis.
- Be 100% compliant with health, safety, smoking regulations, and environmental requirements.
- Maintain written and electronic records as required.
- Assist in route optimization through the use of a GPS system.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned company vehicle to agreed standards.
- Deal courteously with customers and relay any relevant information on delivery or customer requirements to the relevant Greenstar staff.
- Communicate information that could potentially improve customer service or increase business.
- Work flexibly in line with the requirements of the depot.
- Assist in training new personnel, as required.
- Communicate effectively with helpers (where relevant) and ensure their health and safety.
- Participate in company-mandated training.
- Carry out any other duties as required in line with meeting Greenstar company objectives.
- Observing and maintaining Greenstar values.
Key Performance Indicators
- Route knowledge
- Health & safety awareness
- Customer service
- Condition of assigned vehicle
- Compliance with environmental, health and safety, and customer requirements
- Keeping accurate records
- Attendance and timekeeping
- Competent to drive the full range of Greenstar vehicles (within license restrictions)
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of driver's manual.
Qualifications / Skills Requirement
- Valid C License without endorsements
- Be certified fit to undertake this role by Greenstar Occupation Health Advisors
- Attention to detail
- Well organized
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Safe Pass qualification desirable (but not essential)
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.