To maximize sales, productivity, revenue opportunities and customer satisfaction levels through the efficient collection and redistribution of excess donated goods and stock items between the central warehouse and the Vincent’s charity shops in the South West Region and other logistical requirements as they arise. The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Job holder should ideally be educated to leaving cert standard.
- Driving experience essential with a clean driver’s license.
- Full Clean B License is essential
- Full Clean C License is desirable
- Forklift License is required
- Knowledge of the local roads of Cork and Kerry is desirable.
- Knowledge of our Vincent Shops is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Society is desirable.
- Complete familiarisation with current Health & Safety procedures.
- Knowledge of best practice in the area of Manual Handling.
- Experience of lone working and ability to use initiative.
- Experience in a similar role desirable.
- Multi drops experience an advantage.
- Have good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Be customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Be able to establish and maintain working relationships on an ongoing basis
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations please see details on how to apply below, including full job description & application form. You can apply online directly or post your completed application form to Human Resources, SVP House, 91-92 Sean McDermott Street, Dublin 1. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer